View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 01:53 AM   #39
D.P.
Dead Presidents.

Default Re: An Argument For A Batman Who Is At The Peak Of Human Conditioning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallbecomeabat View Post
The idea behind this thread is great, but the fact that it devolved into a Nolan bashing/ TDKT hate thread makes it almost unreadable.

Bruce was peak human in the Nolan movies. How could he do the vanishing, or beat up 10 highly trained guys at once, if he weren't?!?

You don't like the choreography or the style? Ok. But don't start trolling.

Besides that, we will never see a Batman move like you want him to, since its impossible in that kind of suit, especially with the vision and hearing restrictions that the cowl brings with it.

And @slumcat: you are easily my least favorite poster on the hype. You bring down every thread you enter and just suck any fun out of anything. You are a well mannered troll, but a troll none the less.
Thanks, I thought the idea was great as well, but people seemed more concerned with mincing words and arguing over semantics than staying on topic.

I don't hate TDKT, I just felt Bruce could have displayed more of his skill. For some reason it was taken as a diss towards Nolan and derailed the thread.

Also, I wouldn't say never. The suit and a creative team with vision are the only things needed to realize the idea of peak condition, super athletic Batman. We may be in luck with Snyder.

PM slumcat if you have an issue with him, don't sully the thread. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gu3ree View Post
To me, Man of Steel just felt to me like Snyder and Goyer tried to make Superman look less, and simple next to Batman, like yeah Superman is good, he's cool, but not as interesting as Batman.
D.P. is offline   Reply With Quote