View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 03:16 AM   #288
LordofhouseEl
Side-Kick

Default Re: David S. Goyer IS the Script Writer! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
That clark also used his powers to show off a crap ton, leading to injuries and other messes... He also put on red kryptonite rings as a conflict resolution..kinda strange.
I see no gain in comparing this film to that show.
I call bull on this, I don't recall that happening "a crap ton" provide examples, I haven't seen Smallville in a while but from my recollection Clark was very careful about people finding out about his secret. The only time he ever acted out was when he was on red k, and he only willingly put on the red k ring once and all the other time he was drugged with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
T[B]
Your point does beg the question of how many kryptonian invasion fleet caliber opponets Clark faced in a populated area on that show but more to the point, how realistic was that show in execution. The super speed alone is a can of worms.
Doesn't matter about how many Kryptonian invasion fleet caliber opponents he faced, facts are when in a situation where there was others in danger of being caught up in his battle with another dangerous foe he ensured the battle commenced elsewhere. Smallville is a very flawed show with their Superman being very flawed but at least he had the good sense to consider casualties before engaging Super powered foe.