View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 05:37 AM   #386
Ken-Kaniff
Blue Steel!

Default Re: What DIDN'T you like about Iron Man 3? *SPOILER ALERT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcStat View Post
So the the few "failures" discredit all the good films the company made?
No they don't, that is not what I was pointing out. They've made equally good films as disappointing ones. It's just that when you get a trilogy with one or two good movies, it's the one that gets screwed up majorly (Spidey 3, X3) and you are so disappointed that you can't even say that one single movie was good, because it's full of flaws and it kinda takes away from the trilogy as a whole in a way.

Also, this comparison of IM3 with Elektra is pretty stupid, people are disappointed, ok (on some level, even I was, I can't deny), but they are also blinded by hate to make such a comparison. I wouldn't even compare it to the letdown called Spider-Man 3, let alone the awful Elektra! IM3 had faults no doubt, but most of you here are IM fans, so of course you criticize it more. Someone who is not an Iron Man fan before seeing these films, wouldn't be so harsh.

Also , I like that RDJ did with Tony, he gave the character more color imo (still, it's no excuse for so many jokes in the movie, but I'm just saying).