View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 07:34 AM   #303
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I think this is good enough.

That's perfectly fine.

I wish Mary Jane in the movies had that colour hair - perhaps a little redder, but with brown as the base. Instead Kirsten Dunst had this deep fake red hair in the first movie and then it got progressively lighter as if she were more ginger than red, and then even becoming strawberry blonde. I think MJ is more auburn than ginger.

I don't remember what Shailene Woodley's MJ hair colour was like, but maybe we'll never know now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengerPA View Post
Scarlet Witch's hair should be reddish brown. Black Widow's hair should be red. Captain Marvel is a blond. Wasp has brown hair. Spiderwoman has black hair. She-Hulk's hair is a green-tinted black.
Spider-Woman originally had light brown hair, but she wore a long black wig. Then she actually started dyeing her hair black and began growing it out that long. I don't know now if it has been retconned so that she has always been black haired. I prefer her with that colour anyway.

Last edited by Dark Raven; 10-06-2013 at 07:38 AM.