View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 05:34 PM   #31
DKDetective
"He'll be a god to them."

Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumcat View Post
I trust Twight, he's a no ******** guy. And even though Cavill might not have been exactly 3%, he was tending towards that. He was extremely lean as could be seen by his muscle definition.

But you cannot compare body fat visually with stage bodybuilders who are water depleted, carb depleted, shaved, tanned brown, oiled up, pumped, top lit, and flexing to the limit to look the way they do. Cavill had none of that.
All valid points, but I wasn't thinking of pro bodybuilders. I was thinking moreso of professional fighters like Wladimir Klitschko who looks much leaner and defined and I've only ever heard referred to as being in the 6-7% range at the lowest. Moreover, Cavill on set had many of the same advantages as pro bodybuilders like lighting and makeup and oil or whatever similar substance they used to make him look wet and shiny in the oil rig and clothes stealing scenes.

Also, I should have probably cast doubt on Muscle&Fitness's credibility rather than Twight's. The Weider mags aren't the most trustworthy publications. It's all but certain that Arnold's regular column was ghost written and he had no hand in it despite having the by line.