View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 07:29 AM   #71
Man.of.Tomorrow
Side-Kick

Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 1

Yeah he often does, it’s friggin’ hilarious!

I dunno, I’ve seen quite a few interviews where they asked about his 'bulge', maybe he just got sick of it… either that or he’s exceptionally proud of his super-d*** and takes real offence at anyone suggesting that not every ounce of him is Kryptonian engineered perfection.

He’s one of those actors where their real personality is a bit of an enigma. I mean he comes across as polite and reserved and often serious but I’ve seen enough glimpses of another side, and heard personal accounts from people who know him, which contradict that a lot. I think he could be one of those guys who just take a while to let their guard down and to really get to know them.

All those fan encounters from the summer where he’s totally wasted in most of them are hilarious. Not to mention that video someone posted recently with all those rugby dudes and he goes off in their coach. Dude needs to curb his drinking! Although I hope he doesn’t, the fact that he goes out and gets pissed a lot is funny to me. Makes him seem more like someone you could go for a pint or ten with, and then challenge to a push up contest. And win, obviously