View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 02:24 AM   #98
slumcat
The Non-Judgmentalist

Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man.of.Tomorrow View Post
Hes one of those actors where their real personality is a bit of an enigma. I mean he comes across as polite and reserved and often serious but Ive seen enough glimpses of another side, and heard personal accounts from people who know him, which contradict that a lot. I think he could be one of those guys who just take a while to let their guard down and to really get to know them.
I think its something else. I think he was very heavily schooled for MOS promotion. Watch some of his interviews from Feb-June 2011 and even November 2011 when he was promoting Immortals. He could actually be cocky and fun and joking and even a bit boastful. He had a personality then.

Cut to May-July 2013 when he is doing MOS promo and its like he's still in the character of Clark Kent. Almost excessively polite and humble and serious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man.of.Tomorrow View Post
All those fan encounters from the summer where hes totally wasted in most of them are hilarious. Not to mention that video someone posted recently with all those rugby dudes and he goes off in their coach. Dude needs to curb his drinking! Although I hope he doesnt, the fact that he goes out and gets pissed a lot is funny to me. Makes him seem more like someone you could go for a pint or ten with, and then challenge to a push up contest. And win, obviously
He has confessed to absolutely loving his bottle. He's a British lad after all. But poor guy doesn't get to drink much when he's training. He got to drink only once a week while training for Immortals and Man Of Steel and now for Batman Vs Superman.

Thought I am not sure he's as easily beatable in a push up contest. The dude that beat him was a hulking 6'6 250 pound rugby player behemoth. I have a feeling he would crush most normal fellas in a push up contest.