View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 10:35 AM   #20
speno94
Side-Kick

Default Re: Is Svartalfheim and the other Nine Realms what you expected them to look like?

I was just thinking... we know that we will see Asgard, Midgard, Svartalfheim, Vanaheim, Jotunheim again and Tom Hiddleston in an interview also said we will see Hel.

That is 6 of the 9 realms we will be seeing, but will we see ALL of the nine realms such as Alfheim (Light Elves), Muspelheim (Fire Demons) and Nidavellir (Dwarves) because a while back a report by the Russian site Kinopoisk, which was in attendance during Marvel’s presentation at Russia’s Annual Cinema Expo back in 2012 said this:

“At the presentation, we were presented concept art from which it was possible to understand the scenery of the film will fill the space. The film promises to cover not only the Earth and Asgard, but also all the nine worlds. The studio hopes that the director Alan Taylor, who has experience creating fantasy series, perfectly cope with the task of building the mythical world in the newmovie about the god with the hammer.”

I hope this is true because it would make the film feel more epic, but I hope the film is at least 2 hours 20 mins to fit all these elements in and do them properly because the first Thor film wasn't even 2 hours.

speno94 is offline   Reply With Quote