View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 01:36 PM   #32
Frodo
Side-Kick

Default Re: Should this have a Batman Villian and if so who should it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
I honestly feel that, if ANYONE, it should be The Joker.

Plus, as far as him having a villain, I think its some what necessary in order facilitate his arrival to Metropolis.

For some reason, I just don't see him teaming up with Superman to take down Lex unless there was an additional reason for it. Lex is a bad guy, but I don't think that there's anything that could give Batman a conflict in that rivlary without it feeling forced.

He needs a villain from his own rogues gallery involved in order to make it personal.

Plus, in the first Superman/Batman movie, it would just feel right for Lex Luthor and the Joker to be the villains together.
I'm beginning to come of this way of thinking as well. I know there are fans who are against it , but if you're going about this BVS route , and you're going to bring a Batman villain into the mix, you're really gonna need a villain who would give Superman a hard time or be a big enough threat to warrant him having to potentially tangle with them as well, even if they're only human. Frankly the only Batman villains I can think of that would fit both criteria would be Joker, Ras Al Ghul and the LOS, Talia Head, and Bane.

In terms of a threat great enough to require Batman and Superman to work together , I would actually say a Lex/ Doomsday created by Lex /Bane combination would truly raise the stakes and cause the **** to hit the fan in Metropolis and Gotham .

The creature that killed Superman and the man who broke the bat would be pretty lethal combo ,but we just had TDKR so the Bane thing aint gonna happen.

Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote