View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 04:59 PM   #37
Airwings
Waves of air

Default Re: Should this have a Batman Villian and if so who should it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
I think it's way too soon for Joker. It's only been 5 years since the last one, 7 by the time the movie comes out.

Joker would crowd the film and put too much focus on the Batman side of things. Other bat rogues deserve a shot before Joker ever makes another appearance.
Yeah, it's just too soon. I want other Bat villains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
At some point at the end of this decade let them pump out a solo batman movie with a villain or two that Nolan didn't use. No Joker yet.
Why does people want the Nolan villains again? There are talks about Bane, and there's a Joker obsession.
Why can't Penguin, Riddler or Freeze get a time to shine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
I think a 7 year gap is long enough.
Well, in the future five years will be enough, then three, then just one single year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
gonna need a villain who would give Superman a hard time or be a big enough threat to warrant him having to potentially tangle with them as well, even if they're only human. Frankly the only Batman villains I can think of that would fit both criteria would be Joker, Ras Al Ghul and the LOS, Talia Head, and Bane.
The Nolan villains again, hahaha.
Joker isn't the only maniac with mind games, you know. I'm sure Riddler can be just as difficult for Supes.

Airwings is offline   Reply With Quote