View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 08:30 PM   #982
Szetsilya
Lois Lane --> Leia Lane

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA_Champion View Post

This is the best Lois Lane I have ever seen. The best attitude the best relationship with Superman the best look etc. it awful that this version has never come to live action. And indefinitely do not think Amy is the definitive Lois Lane; I have said this often that there was hardly anything Lois Lane about her, she was too soft in almost everything she did. They threw in one line when she first showed up to remind people this is Lois Lane but Amy delivered it with no spark or attitude. Amy is not my favorite Lois but there was nothing fan girl about her. Fan girl Lois' are Margot Kidder, Teri Harcher and even Erica with her dumb obsession with a distorted voice on a telephone.
Amy's Lois was researching who this mysterious man was and developed a connection with him over time. They came off more as friends who trust each other as equals, not as a woman drooling over a hott man who can fly.
My problem with Erica's Lois is I feel strongly the writers did not respect the character of Lois and having her float around doing mostly noting for seasons 4, 5, 6, and 7 really hurt the character.

@ John Lambert, the reason the LnC reveal isn't my favorite is the same reason as you. Superman and Clark have both touched her before but now all of a sudden it clicks. That is why I feel the Smallville reveal is better because the physical touch that revealed who he was never happened before unlike on the 90's show. First time The Blur kisses her she realizes its Clark. Now to be fair there was some questionable events in later episodes, like in S10 Ep1, Lois all of a sudden noticing the swooshing wind when Clark moves fast, really how many times has he done that and she never felt it?

Ayelet Zurer is Lara-El

Last edited by Szetsilya; 10-12-2013 at 08:40 PM.