View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 10:59 AM   #435
Spider-Kurt!
Side-Kick

Default Re: Next Batman Villain?

Lately, I've been leaning back towards Hugo Strange and his obsession with both Bruce Wayne and Batman due to several people feeling as though Batman himself is often "uninteresting" or not as appealing as the villains in his films. I think Hugo could kill two birds with one stone so to speak by not only having a sick obsession but also showing the audience that Batman isn't just a guy in a suit and high tech gadgets. This way his orgin can be touched on without spending much time on another retelling. An interpretation of the Wraith would be a great but unlikely choice as well.

I think that Dick Grayson's orgin story and his relationships with both Bruce Wayne and Batman would also keep the character development of Batman interesting. Besides Tony Zucco,the Penguin or Black Mask could easily
be incorporated as his employer and Killer Croc would fit perfectly given the circus aspect of Dick's story.

While not a full on villain, if the next movie is set in tune with the idea that Batman is a seasoned veteran, Jason Todd as the Red Hood with the Joker and Ra's Al Ghul in flashbacks is where I'm leaning towards today.

Romans 8:19

Last edited by Spider-Kurt!; 10-13-2013 at 11:05 AM.
Spider-Kurt! is offline   Reply With Quote