View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 11:45 AM   #50
B
[insert witty comment]

Default Re: An Argument For A Batman Who Is At The Peak Of Human Conditioning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
It's Zack Snyder. Batman will probably fight beyond the ability of a human being at their peak. I mean that both in a literal and visual sense. It was sort of established to us in the Nolan series but through clunky and at times questionable choreography (that's not a dig at the series because anyone that's been here long enough knows I love the Nolan Batman series to death).

Remember how NiteOwl or Ozymandias fought? Well multiply that times 10 and that's probably the type of stuff Batman will be pulling off.

Snyder will not waste this opportunity to not show OP (over powered) fighting Batman.

I for one am super excited to see this because quite frankly that's an area we've never quite seen Batman in. At least when it comes to live action.
This.

I keep thinking of the fight style of Batman in the Arkham Asylum & Arkham City games. Taking on 5 or more untrained thugs at ones hitting them with violent, powerful blows that either put them down or make them think twice about coming back at him again.

I want to see him actually injure some people who are coming at him. It's a cop out in some films were 1 guy is taking on about 4 or 5 that he somehow knocks them all out & just walks away. I want to see some variation in how he incapacitates people, broken ribs, hands, dislocated shoulders, knees etc. Or via one of his many gadgets that will be I believe we can assume a little more Superman world friendly.

B is offline   Reply With Quote