View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 10:12 AM   #119
-Kal-Elle-
Side-Kick

Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc23 View Post
Guys. Guys. Look... I am a pervert. Okay? I am on constant Crotch Watch for Henry Cavill. Understood? No, tragically, I have not seen the goods in all their glory "ready for action". However, I have seen enough through my observations.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Yes, as another 'observer' of Henry's crotch (I'm sorry, I'm a girl with a pulse, it's gonna happen) I can support the above. Aside from the visual evidence from PLENTY of photographs (NOT in the superman suit) there is also this anecdote...

http://web.archive.org/web/201303210...cts-you-n.html

The blogger is the ex boyfriend of Henry's gay best friend Corey Spears (which is how those gay rumours started incidentally) and he made this post years ago. The relevant part is copied below for those who can't be bothered to click the link and read the whole post...

"We have a friend, who we call The Hen, who is in the show The Tudors--hot, hot, hot straight guy ...... He films over in Europe somewhere, and then comes back to LA to hang out, and sleeps on my ex's couch. And he walks around naked, which is great because he has a ginormous endowment that swings around like an elephant trunk."

Sorry for the direction this post has taken, I just wanted to back up those claims. Henry really is perfect in every way, okay?!

Jaysus I need to lie down now. Bye!