View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 06:20 PM   #78
Kelly
Hoity Toity Administrator
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA_Champion View Post
Lois Lane is not like Jane Foster or Betty Ross. She is a beloved pop culture icon in her own right and could probably carry her own tv series or movie. A lot of people want and expect to see her well developed. In particular, since Amy Adams is one of the greatest actress es if our time, as such this series is a great opportunity to break new ground, an opportunity that will be squandered if Goyer keeps focusing on weak science fiction and action rather than character development.

I don't want to be told that LL is a pullitzer prize wining reporter,, I want to see it.

As for this "being Clark's story", he was not well develop either. He showed less agency than jor el and he had very, very little dialogue.

I have to agree with you on this, though I enjoyed the movie quite a bit, I felt like much was missing....and Amy's talent was wasted.

So, I then thought...well, we will see this fleshed out more in the 2nd movie, but now that it is taking on the character of Batman, I'm afraid that won't happen.

As far as "Clark's Story" I thought it was the better part of the movie, and his story was told THROUGH the other characters, which is probably why I felt that the character of Lois was lacking....