View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 12:20 AM   #226
BatmanFanboy
Side-Kick

Default Re: TMOS Review & Speculation Thread (Spoilers) - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfreakforever View Post
I don't see the point in giving movies whatever out of 10 it just seems really picky or things like getting ***ty at editing etc. I either like it, love it or don't. When people give films ratings like 9.5/10 you know that they are just too picky. RT, Red letter media, The hulk, harry knowles. I can't believe how people can just suck up to these ****** and believe their every word.
Nonsense. It's perfectly reasonable to rate something on a scale of 1 to 10. With so much entertainment out there competing for our time it's perfectly acceptable to have a uniform rating system. We can't just watch/buy everything that comes out blindly. It just puts things into perspective, I really don't understand what your problem is with rating systems. Sometimes you have to read deeper into a review to find out if your tastes gel with the person writing the review, sure, but if it's established that the person reviewing has similar tastes to yours then it's perfectly acceptable to judge on a rating scale. You sound really immature with the way you come across.

BatmanFanboy is offline   Reply With Quote