View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 08:31 PM   #94
Szetsilya
Lois Lane --> Leia Lane

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Lambert View Post
I think it is slightly more complex than that. In LnC for example, Lois on occasions would take down the bad guys all on her own, and she clearly out-thought and out-witted them when the plot called for it. In S:TAS we got a hard-as-nails Lois who was largely onto Lex's schemes even if she lacked hard evidence to fully bring hi down.

I like the way they took Lois in MOS, but she has always been a strong character who put up a fight. The LnC pilot I think captures it perfectly. Lois puts up a fight and basically subdues her attacker only to be attacked from behind and captured anyway. Lois gets saved because she gets in huge trouble, not because she is inacapable.

Although, I think it was good that in MOS Lois changed the atmosphere when Clark couldn't, and she gave him emotional support at the end when he was dealing with the trauma of having fought the battle. Lois may not have super powers, but there are things she can do for Clark that he can't do on his own.

I hope we get more of that mutual saving eachother in the next film.
I get what you are saying I think. Did you want Lois in MOS to be like she was as well as physically standing up for herself and helping Superman more? I do remember Lois in LnC flipping somebody in a subway. In another episode she had to take kryptonite out his chest.
I can't recall similar situations in TAS but I might just be having a brain fart.

Ayelet Zurer is Lara-El