View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #53
seahammer
Asgardian

Default Re: Is Svartalfheim and the other Nine Realms what you expected them to look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by speno94 View Post
That's probably the best way to go for after after Thor 3

Thor 2: I like the fact they are using Malekith because of the fact he sets up Surtur nicely and apparently there are TWO after credit scenes and I'm sure one sets up maybe GOTG and other probably Surtur?

Thor 3: Surtur as the main Nine Realms threat and physical threat for Thor and maybe Enchantress as the Asgardian threat and magic/psychological threat for Thor.

Thor 4: Go more personal, go full on science fiction and get away from the Nine Realms and explore Beta Ray Bill and the Korbonites where he comes from.

EDIT: I don't think they will use Hela in the films because I don't think they want to introduce Loki having a daughter because it could become convoluted.
That all sounds about right! I can't wait to come in here after seeing T:TDW to speculate where things might go next.

Oh, and I'm thinking/hoping we'll see some Korbinites in GOTG (we saw some yellowish-orangeish people during filming). Aaaand to tie this back to the thread topic, I liked how they portrayed Korbin in the EMH episode:

Read my Thor 3 plot pitch

Read my Tales of Asgard mini-series pitch
seahammer is offline   Reply With Quote