View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 04:41 PM   #190
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Rank the Iron Man movies (IM, IM2, and IM3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
But as for Killian, I love the fight between he and Stark. But, I do think Stark at some point should have tried ranged combat against Killian, and then he gets whacked by fire breath. That would have been cool. The thing I liked most was he felt like someone who was powerful enough to beat Stark. I never got that from Vanko in IM2. Vanko seemed like a nuisance, and Stark was basically fighting himself more than the actual villains. Much like Stane in IM1, Killian felt like a real threat. This is a big reason it is superior to IM2 for me.
Yeah the fight between Killian and Iron Man is the best hero/villain fight of the MCU so far imo. It was just so intense, you could tell they both wanted each other dead in cold blood and the fast pace really helped sell that agression. The way Killian clawed, punched, and used those BADASS karate chops made me my eyes widen, IM'S repulsor fueled knee and back hand attacks were just as visually pleasing. I also would've like to see Iron Man use his unibeam at some point during their fight. But fire breath was the thing I regret not being in their final fight the most, I wish one of IM's repulsor's actually hit Killian so we'd see how it would effect him.

Oh and some of those missles IM used in The Avenger and that shoulder blaster he used in IM1 would've been epic.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 10-20-2013 at 04:50 PM.
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote