View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 04:50 PM   #191
Spider-Fan
The First Avenger Mod!!!
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Rank the Iron Man movies (IM, IM2, and IM3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Yeah the fight between Killian and Iron Man is the best hero/villain fight of the MCU so far imo. It was just so intense, you could tell they both wanted each other dead in cold blood and the fast pace really helped sell that agression. The way Killian clawed, punched, and used those BADASS karate chops made me my eyes widen, IM'S repulsor fueled knee and back hand attacks were just as visually pleasing. I also would've like to see Iron Man use his unibeam at some point during their fight. But fire breath was the thing I regret not being in their final fight the most, I wish one of IM's repulsor's actually hit Killia so we'd see how it would effect him.

Oh and some of those missles Iron Man used in IM1 and The Avenger would've been epic.
Not counting the Avengers vs Chitari, the Hulk vs Abomination was also really awesome (and possibly my favorite individual hero/villain fight). But, I think Killian vs Stark was close to it. I think that fight was heavily enhanced with Pepper's "death" right before they start fighting. It added a lot of tension to the sequence.

Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote