View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 05:26 PM   #200
Spider-Fan
The First Avenger Mod!!!
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Rank the Iron Man movies (IM, IM2, and IM3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by regnak View Post
Really? What exactly was Stark prepared for at his house? Nothing that I could tell. If the woman scientist who visited had been an Extremis bomber I doubt Stark and pepper would have lived. He wasn't ready for that, or the copters or anything else I could see. That was incredibly dumb.
They didn't know how Extremis worked at that point in time. You're going to call Stark unprepared when he was in his armor when she came in, and was unaware of the exact threat he was facing? I don't think that is valid given Stark's lack of knowledge on Extremis. Hypothetically, yes an Extremis person could have blown them up. Unhypothetically, Stark was unaware that he was facing human bombs. As for the copters, they were labeled as News helicopters. He probably thought they were the media.

I don't agree with your complaint. The only thing Stark did that was dumb in that scene was where a different armor that was more offense capable. But, at same time, that could have killed Pepper if he wasn't around the Mark 42 at the time so he could attach it to her quickly.

Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote