View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 07:43 PM   #113
Audrey
Side-Kick

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 1

Quote:
Audrey how many times do I have to tell u I do not read your manuscripts, I assume you are writing to hear yourself speak or to others who think exactly like you.
No, I write because I like these things called "facts." I think "facts" are important and enjoyable and essential to a quality discussion and debate.

I'm so sorry you don't bother reading my posts though that continually correct you with....facts. I'm a good writer. Your loss!

Quote:
As for Lois' aging I don't believe I ever said Superman's love for Lois depends on her looks, but knowin ur history in this board you have a tendency to assume other posters motives and ideas and what they are saying. I don't think Lois should be older or look older than Superman; if you want to call me shallow or say you feel sorry for me, I really don't give a crap.
LOL No, you just repeatedly and obsessively focus on an actresses' age and physical appearance as if it's the most important thing in the world. I can't imagine why anyone would ever get the impression that you think love is dependent on age and looks. Where would anyone get that idea?

No one has to assume anything about you, honey. You do a fabulous job of telling everyone exactly who you are.

So you just keep on making your obsessive comments about beauty and age and pretending that you don't read my posts. (That's cute.) I'll keep feeling sorry for you because that's such a sad thing to obsess over both in fictional narratives and in real life. Everyone wins!