View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 02:09 AM   #202
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Default Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milos View Post
Regina can be crazy as hell, still doesn't change the fact that lots of those people she cursed deserved what they got! We still didn't see Regina's full backstory, but in what we've seen so far every single person she came in contact to when she was young messed her over. Jefferson, Whale, Rumpelstiltskin, Blue fairy and the list probably goes on and on.... New episodes new seasons will reveal more stories!

A. So again, a handful of people "wronging" her justifies the Curse Nuking of almost an entire realm? That's what we call a major over reaction.

B. How has the Blue Fairy screwed her over? As I recall, it was the BF that SAVED Regina from a barrage of arrows when Snow (you know, Evil, Evil Snow) wanted to save Regina from execution and offered her a chance to end their feud.

C. Has it ever occurred to you that, as I've stated before, Regina CHOOSES to (though she seems to be trying to change lately) stay angry and resentful, and wrathful, because she wants to? And that any blame she places on others is just a product of her ego and addiction to her own supposed victimhood?

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.