View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 03:51 AM   #206
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Default Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milos View Post
Regina didn't chose anything when it comes to Rumpelstiltskin he manipulated her, her broke her to create his monster as he said! Stuff she did after she became a monster, that's a different story but still with a reason.

He manipulated her, sure, but he manipulated what was there in her heart. Her anger. Her unwillingness to see that it was her mother, NOT a preteen girl, that killed her love. Regina, at any time, could choose to let go of her feelings of resentment and victimhood. Instead she lashes out at the world at large. She has chosen to rape, to kill, hell even children are not immune to her caprice (See Hansel and Gretl). I know you have stated that there is a kind of reasoning to her anger, but the way you write about it sounds like excusing the character more than anything.

What I think we can both agree on (even as the big strong hetero man I am ) is that Regina/Lana always looks FABULOUS!!!!

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.