View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 03:19 PM   #754
Lobo
Paige

Default Re: Fantastic Four reborn! - Part 7

We really need some concrete news on what's going on with this franchise.

I figured I might as well throw my cast out there.

Reed Richards/Mr Fantastic-Paul Rudd (I'm aware he's rumored for Ant-Man butt I think he could be a very solid Reed as well)

Sue Storm/Invisible Woman-Claire Danes (Talented and beautiful I could see her as a great Sue)

Johnny Storm/Human Torch-Josh Hutcherson (He has that Teen idol thing going that I feel would work great for Johnny)

Ben Grimm/The Thing-David Boreanaz (as the football star, who protected his uber intelligent buddy Reed from bullies, and I could just see hear him saying it's clobberin' time!)

Not sure who I want for Alicia or Doom yet.

As for the story I'd like to see Reed discover the N Zone, and have Annihilus as the threat. He'd be cgi and currently not sure who I'd want to voice him.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breathe their final breath. And, if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever." ~Warrior

RIP Ultimate Warrior