View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 06:23 AM   #980
Brian Braddock
R.I.P. '96 Y.N.W.A.

Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawl View Post
I think you could roid her and she still wouldnt come off as a credible WW. She doesnt have "it" for that role, pure and simple. There are alot of guys that can physically fill the role of Superman but only a handful that could actually "be" Superman.

This Debiniki girl just aint fitting the role, sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjojo72 View Post
The fancasting in here gets weirder and weirder. Im sorry but Ms. Debicki will NEVER be a lead actor in a major hollywood movie. She is freakishly tall and no one is going to bother trying to compensate for the fact that she literally towers over most of the leading men in hollywood. And that wouldnt even work because the poor girl is freaking STORK.

I have absolutely no inside info or esp and yet i can predict with 100% certainty that the woman they pick for a WW tentpole feature will be under 6 feet tall. Ill give 100 to 1 odds to anyone who wants to take my action on this.

Oh and my guess is shes actually a bit taller than 6 3. Lol she wishes she was only 6 3. Anyway, try harder guys. Something in the realm of possibility would be a nice change of pace.
I'm not convinced that she's right for the role either, at all. Facially she looks all wrong to me and it would require some amazing gym time and 'Hollywood' magic roids to turn her into anything even approaching the right kind of physical shape required [and even then I have my doubts that she could attain something befitting of WW shape]. Some people just really seem to be focusing on her height as being the thing that makes her such a 'special' choice for the role but, again, I find myself asking why WW simply must be so tall.
Over the years WW's height has ranged from between 5'11'' - 6', but as far as I can see, it's only Darwyn Cooke that's ever depicted her so tall [at about 2 inches taller than Supes, who is 6'3'', making her approx 6'5''] - now, to me that's just unneccesary. I mean, c'mon, are we trying to cast Wonder Woman here, or Big Barda?