View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 12:41 PM   #992
teagone
Countryside General

Default Re: Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamill-Joker View Post
I'm not saying I would cast her, I just think WB might do it. She's a familiar face to some audiences having been in movies like Quantum of Solace, Hitman, and Oblivion. Maybe even Ben Affleck might suggest it considering he worked with her in To the Wonder not that long ago.

I just think it is very unlikely that Debicki gets the role. She has struck me as best suited in a supporting role and I think the WB executives will see that as well.
Kurylenko was in supporting roles for all those films you listed as well. Cavill might suggest Debicki for WW after working with her on The Man from UNCLE. I'm not saying WB will most definitely cast Debicki either (I'm just making a case as to why they should), but I don't know if they'd even consider Olga for the Wonder Woman shortlist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymes_e06 View Post
Her biggest drawback is that height seems to be her only real thing she has in her favor and that is something WW perspective actresses don't even have to have .
[edit]
Not just her height. She received high praise for her work in Baz's Gatsby, and has been lauded as a stage actress. She's young, stunning, and talented, has starred in two WB films (someone at WB has to have their eye on her), and has a dancing background which is a bonus for fight choreography. She also grew up a die-hard Captain Planet fan ().

Last edited by teagone; 10-23-2013 at 12:48 PM.