View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 02:55 PM   #124
Binker
Side-Kick

Default Re: OK...its time.....Man of Steel vs Superman Returns - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Ock View Post
I finally got to see MoS and I gotta be honest I think they are about equal in my eyes. I like both SR and MoS. I did wish to see Routh as Supes again without the attachment of the Donnerverse and I think with Cavill there is alot of potential for the future. Both movies have a odd mix of good and bad presented in different ways. As a Superman fan I love how Man of Steel's success hopefully means more Superman over the other guy...
I heard from one person that they saw SR and MOS were on opposite ends of the spectrum: SR was substance over style, and MOS was style over substance. While I agree with that statement, I don't think MOS suffers from it compared to SR. MOS was fun and I wanted to see it more, and want to know what will happen next (moreso, because of Justice League), whereas with SR I got bored after viewing it for the second time; I only knew one way to go with SR2, but over time I didn't care anymore.

That statement; I want to happen concerning MOS2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON
Its a shame as he wasnt a bad actor by any means, and being a big guy, I am sure there are plenty of action roles out there for him. Since Scott Pilgrim the only thing I saw him involved with was the Dylan Dog movie but I never saw that in the end.
Routh is doing Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Binker is online now   Reply With Quote