View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 04:23 PM   #94
@kylethomaswest

Default Re: Fan Review Thread SPOILERS INSIDE

Before I go any further, I should point out that I won't be giving any spoilers. Hell, the Disney statement read out at the start of the screening pretty much said I had to burn the film from my memory as soon as I left the screen I'll share proper thoughts come next week, when it's released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolcat3 View Post
A few questions, did this film feel more like it was about Thor as much as IM3 was about Tony?
I'd lean toward no. I actually thought, after perhaps the first half hour or so, that Thor hadn't actually been in it all that much at all. That all changes by the final act, but certainly the first half of the film in particular spends more time developing the secondary characters than I'd expected.

Iron Man needed a personal story for Tony, I don't think Thor is quite at that point yet. I'm not even sure such a narrative style would even suit the character right now, as he's being presented in the films.

Quote:
Is Alrgim's transformation to Kurse shown in the film? And is it by accident or is it a sacrifice? From the Character synopsis as well as Adewale's description of the character it sounds like a sacrifice for the greater good.
No spoilers, but let's just say I'm sure you won't be disappointed.