View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 02:14 AM   #122
CrypticOne
HiiiPoWeR

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
A couple of observations:

-Again, the music they chose for the trailer continues to delight me. It may sound like "generic" rock, but synced with the action shots, as things get more dire for Cap and crew, the chords get heavier, like they're descending. And there's some great cues with the cars getting overturned. Basically, the entire section from when Cap gets on the elevator, to "Gear Up" to the Helicarrier exploding, it's an absolutely great musical and visual sequence.

-I'm more convinced than ever that RR's "helped shape the century… do it one more time," is
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
not to Cap but WS. I'm sort of intrigued by the potential relationship; will Redford be a twisted father figure to WS?

-Also, I, apparently, cannot stop watching the trailer. I've probably watched it 50 times today. Ugh! I need this movie to come out ASAP!
Yeah.... this trailer has blown me away in every way. Definitely looking forward to this with the utmost excitement. After watching this trailer (countless times) it has shot up to my #1 most anticipated for next year.