View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 05:50 PM   #11
Suzanne78
I AM GROOT!

Default Re: This movies connections to Nick Fury vs. S.H.I.E.L.D. (potential SPOILERS)

Love all these theories in this thread. Definitely going to start reading Fury vs. SHIELD if it's in the Marvel Unlimited catalogue. It's all so intriguing!

I'm starting to get a feeling that Sharon Carter
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
is either a SHIELD double agent spying on Cap under Alexander's orders, as it does sound like much of her scenes are with Redford, but she'll either be also working with Fury or will change sides during the movie. It would deftly work in Sharon's fluid loyalties from the comics. I think by the end of the movie, her and Cap won't be a couple necessarily. I spec that they'll have flirted a little, he thinks she's someone else throughout the entire movie, then the truth comes about who she really is, where her loyalties lie, and who her great aunt is. Then I think at the end of the film, her and Steve kind of decide to start over now that everything's out in the air. Of course this could all be moot by the next spoiler if it shows Sharon and Cap making out, LOL!!

However, I'm putting all of that in spoiler bars just in case it pans out.

Suzanne78 is offline   Reply With Quote