View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 10:02 AM   #33
Marvin
Side-Kick

Default Re: David S. Goyer IS the Script Writer! - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA_Champion View Post

It was a huge controversy in the weeks following the release and the number one thing talked about in general news outlets. It was the first plotline I found out about prior to reading the movie, even though I tried to avoid spoilers. For me, anyway, that's unfortunate, as I don't think it's the most impactful decision made in the writing process. I think it would be a very similar movie if Zod had just fallen into the phantom zone.
With alot of these movies comes loud initial talking point controversy. I'm sure there was talk of 911isms/violence "controvery" post TDK in 'general news outlets'. That being you explanation I still don't see how it correlates to: the Superman fanbase is saying that MoS is a bad movie because "Superman killed"

If your statement about what the fanbase is literally saying, as a whole is true, it stands to reason the fanbase is lame

"A man named Hal Jordan was recruited 45 years ago into the Lantern core, flight testing in the midst of the Viet war. He hasn't returned to the relatively measured as primitive earth since. Upon his return from what could be considered hell, the weathered soldier and man out of time has short trimmed grey hair, scars, and a warning of a looming threat that motivated his return to his home planet. He's also surprised and weary to see a Kryptonian on Earth"
-Constuct arm from elbow down.