View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #113
speno94
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2: Rotten Tomato Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
If this stays in the low 80's after all is said and done I'll be on happy camper.
To be honest, I think that it will indeed stay in the 80's because even though we only have 15 reviews on RT at the moment and there are usually about 150-200 to go, so obviously it could change drastically, but I really do think it could stay low 80's or AT LEAST 78/79%.

So far, the main UK fan sites like Empire, TotalFilm, SFX, Sci-Fi Now, HeyUGuys all seem to really dig the film ALL giving it 4/5 stars, and we've still got all the American fan sites yet to review such as Collider, Joblo, ScreenRant, ComingSoon, CinemaBlend, HitFix etc and I'm sure they will give it high scores too because they have similar tastes to the UK fan sites. (IGN so far is the only 'fan' site that gave a 6.8 and didn't quite dig it as much as the sites I mentioned above, but even a 6.8 is still a 3.5/5)

It's probably only going to be the newspaper 'cranky' critic sites that probably might drop the RT score like with most comic book films, but even the UK newspaper sites are still giving it on average a 3/5 which is still good, and there aren't many 2/5 as well.

Last edited by speno94; 10-26-2013 at 08:59 PM.
speno94 is offline   Reply With Quote