View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 11:55 PM   #105
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 2

I think FOX is gonna wait to see how DOFP will do at the box-office first, before they finally decide WHICH film they are gonna make. Then when DOFP goes big at the opening weekend, I expect an announcement about the 8th X-Men film after that. Just like what happened when Origins: Wolverine got 80 million in 2009.

My issue with X-Force is it won't fully benefit from DOFP's success simply none of the lead characters of DOFP will headline X-Force and the writers said, the 5 protagonists of X-Force are the ones we haven't seen in the X-Mansion. FOX will have a harder time marketing a X-Force movie than a straight-up sequel to DOFP like X-Men 5.

And about a reboot, its foolish to think that its the next step after DOFP. For the first time since X3, X-Men is once again getting a lot of buzz, 1 year before the next film's release. No way, FOX is gonna make this as the last movie of the series.

And yes, it would be cluster#&@ for the general audience if one film is set in the past/80s and one film is set in the modern-day world.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring 2, Civil War, Beyond, Ghostbusters, Jason, Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Out of the Shadows, Through the Looking Glass, Collision Course, Resurgence, Warcraft.

www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv