View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 04:04 AM   #133
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: OK...its time.....Man of Steel vs Superman Returns - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
All movies with high production values and action get criticised for lack of depth, it's just critic dribble because they think the only movies of substance are created in someones shed on a $4 budget
I dont think thats quite true, most recently IM3 and The Avengers were not criticised for a lack of substance yet MOS was, I personally thought MOS had more substance than both. I am not talking about movie quality here, while MOS was better than IM3 it wasnt better than TA, but it had more substance and emotional moments than both for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Ock View Post

Yeah MOS is oozing with sequel potential, I think the best part of the film is the way it ends with Clark in the Daily Planet. It made me so giddy!

I did love that "Welcome to the planet." "Glad to be here Lois," awesome stuff. Its why I am little disappointed we are getting Batman vs Superman as the nest movie, as MOS only really scratched the surface of Supermans story, for example, he started at the planet at the end of the movie. I hope they can make it work though.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)WOWS-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16)The Equalizer-7(17)Million Ways To Die In The West-7(18)47 Ronin-6(19)Monuments Men-5(20)Ride Along-5(21)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote