View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 05:18 AM   #134
sf2
Side-Kick

Default Re: OK...its time.....Man of Steel vs Superman Returns - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
I dont think thats quite true, most recently IM3 and The Avengers were not criticised for a lack of substance yet MOS was, I personally thought MOS had more substance than both. I am not talking about movie quality here, while MOS was better than IM3 it wasnt better than TA, but it had more substance and emotional moments than both for me.

I did love that "Welcome to the planet." "Glad to be here Lois," awesome stuff. Its why I am little disappointed we are getting Batman vs Superman as the nest movie, as MOS only really scratched the surface of Supermans story, for example, he started at the planet at the end of the movie. I hope they can make it work though.
I guess it's the case where to them IM3 n TA are excesss thier expectations while MOS is out of their expectations.

Ya, it's very disappointing that we don't get a solo sequel.

The superman returns comics strips were created during the production of the movie in 2005 we were longing a superman movie too long and we were basically going crazy of every bit of the leaked news and rumours. let's the fun returns!
sf2 is offline   Reply With Quote