View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 12:03 PM   #109
xDOFPx
Side-Kick

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 2

They said at SDCC that they are already thinking about what comes next. Sure, a sequel depends on how well DOFP does at the box office. But I doubt they or any fans really believe it will be a flop.

A sequel is a safe bet. It's just in what form it will take we aren't sure of. Though they have said they'd like another OT movie and Anna has made it clear she'd love to come back again. So if there is one we're bound to see Rogue again.

I am so curious about how long Rogue has probably been in the internment camp. It's possible she's been there for up to a few years. And it will be interesting to find out when and how she went her separate ways to the rest of the team. I don't reckon she was captured and they just abandoned her for a while, a rescue would have come sooner if they'd known where she was. You'd think so anyway.

I think Rogue's dynamic with the other characters (whichever are left when she arrives) will be something we've not seen before. Then we have the question of what the timeline changes will do to the lives and dynamics of her and the others. I hope she makes less obvious mistakes and bad decisions in her new life than she did in the current one so that she has a better outcome.