View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 05:39 AM   #24
BullMcGiveny
Side-Kick

Default Re: This movies connections to Nick Fury vs. S.H.I.E.L.D. (potential SPOILERS)

I find this theory dodgy, if I may say so. Mostly, because NFVS isn't a Captain America story, and while yes, the movies do mix a bunch of comics storylines, they generally mix up storylines about the character that movie is about.

As for the characters, sure, those characters were involved, but were in the same roles? Were Rollins and Pierce and Sitwell villainous characters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Hythlodeus View Post
Well, at least I can tell you that the Russians never would have found him in the Alps. That region was liberated by the US, GB and the French. No Russians anywhere near the Alps except for a small part of Upper Austria which is mostly the northern border of the mountains and from the scenery presented in CATFA doesn't fit that part.
True, but never put it beyond Marvel (or any studio) to take liberties with history. I mean, the last movie has a French resistance operative getting captured and put in a POW camp. In Italy.

Even if they didn't, they could just say say that whenever Bucky fell off the train, a Russian commando platoon was on an unrelated mission in the region and retrieved him.

BullMcGiveny is offline   Reply With Quote