View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 11:55 AM   #20
MysticRain
Side-Kick

Default Re: (Speculation) Captain America III: Fallen Son (The Death of Captain America)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
If I was Feige, or whoever's in charge, and I was seriously contemplating a Death of Cap/Bucky Takes the Reins scenario, I'd wait to see what the audience response to CATWS is first. If CATWS breaks big, it's likely to generate a much bigger fanbase for either Cap or Bucky. If it turns out that Sebastian Stan steals the show, then I'm sure a "Captain Bucky" transition would go a lot smoother. But if Chris Evans gets a substantially larger shot in the arm this go round than his previous outings --- as I believe will be the case --- then you can't kill him off just yet.
I agree, it is a logical approach. Assume that they don't go crazy and kill WS off in CATWS, they have a lot of rooms to play with this. I can see Steve's 'death' in TA:AoU with WS showing up at the end (I think he'll run off at the end of CATWS). CA3 can start with BuckyCap then Steve return. I really like both Evans and Stan, I'll be happy either way. I do think each fit their current role very well.

I just noticed on IMDB that the cast lineup is different. Then I saw Stan's STARmeter soared significantly this week. He is currently ahead of Evans.

MysticRain is offline   Reply With Quote