View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 01:44 PM   #4
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Surtur vs Gorr - Battle of The Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
A really tough battle between two awesome villains.

I guess I should lean towards Gorr as Surtur basically is Odin's nemesis, while Gorr kills an elder god on his own and brings down countless pantheons, almost killing every god that ever existed. He's just a larger scale threat than Surtur, who is more closely tied to Asgard and Ragnarok. I'm assuming this is Gorr at the height of his power, as his power grows a lot during his arc.

There might be some caveat around that All-Black the Necrosword was directly created to slay gods, so I don't know if it would behave any differently against other kinds of beings.
I do agree that Gorr might be a bigger threat than Surtur, but I think it's more to do with the fact that he's more homicidal than Surtur. Surtur doesn't go around intentionally trying to wipe out a race of beings, but he's no slouched in that department either remember what he did to Beta Ray's planet.

The Necro Sword vs the Twilight Sword would be a sight to see I don't know which one is more powerful.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote