View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 12:43 PM   #268
xDOFPx
Side-Kick

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melapi View Post
If she has to absorb Kitty, even if it won't kill her, Rogue won't be happy. She'll have all the memories from Kitty and Bobby relationship with every little things she was not allowed to have. I find that situation depressing.
It is possible if she has to absorb a injured Kitty it might end up killing her. That will really hard for Rogue to agree to. And yeah, she won't want Kitty's memories and feelings for Bobby in her head. I suspect if this is the storyline then it will be turmoil for Rogue.

But all this will be erased when the new future takes effect so she'd do it knowing that.

You have to also feel for Kitty. It won't be easy for either of the women. Kitty will be worried that a new timeline will lose her Bobby and he might be with Rogue in it. Which I don't see happening, they do seem to be hinting that romance is dead and buried for good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
I think that she's been imprisoned for quite some time, hence her changed appearance and personality. Rogue reaction to seeing the X-Men teaming up with Magneto again will be interesting.
I agree. I reckon she's been in the camp a while. She may also not have even been around the others when she was captured. I just get a feeling she hasn't seen any them for a long time. It up's the tension and it explains why she does look changed in the clips.

I have a feeling the others either didn't know she was captured or didn't know which camp she was in but knew/heard she's been caught. That can be the only explanation for why they'd leave her in there. Those camps are bound to be hell on Earth for mutants.

There is going to be a reaction to Magneto and Iceman saving her. All that history she has with both of them. It's deliberate they're written to be the ones who go and get her. It adds drama.