View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 05:09 PM   #83
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

Default Re: Should Marvel Get The Rights Back To All It's Characters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Torch View Post
Quips were no better in ASM than SM.I'd personally take "Let mom & dad talk" over "Crotch!!!!" but i'm not gonna go over and over that again.

In honesty,Raimi's did 80% of what should be in a Spidey origin.To some extent,I think a better job could be done with the supporting cast.But if for no other reason,I'd like to see the real attitude Spidey had post spider bite-pre Ben's death.He was a selfish ******* who wanted to be a celebrity and make $$ and could care less about anyone else.

In both versions it was changed to Peter wanting "Revenge".A concept that wasn't really a factor in the comic origin.
I agree the quips in SM1 were good, I think I was referring to the other two. That was my mistake lol. On the subject though there were more quips.

I always liked SM1 but with the exception of the score, TASM did everything to the same quality or better than SM1.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
The Sinister Six- The album
Doc Ock Green Goblin Rhino Kraven Mysterio
Featuring hits like "lol haters, we aint giveing up the rights" "Forget you, Sam Raimi" "Marc Webb aint my daddy" "Hey WB, we made a female superhero movie!"

Hitting a store near you in 2016!
Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote