View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 09:58 PM   #542
brazilian_boy
Side-Kick

Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
Interesting theory. For the X-Men, Storm is by far the most powerful mutant as a defense against Sentinels--mainly because she can cause massive destruction on a hugely wide scale. It's make more sense to have her and Magneto on guard outside because they can end an attack from afar before it even begins.

Granted, Colossus is strong, but for him to be able to really do damage against a Sentinel he'd have to get right up on it...which makes me wonder if the robots themselves are really super tall (as in taller than buildings) or just "super-human" goliath sized.
I think they may be really tall, and he's just running punching their legs, so they would be falling and getting broken? With the Empire Magazine quotes of Brian, he said that this is Collossus and he's still deciding if he's going to be metaled up on this particulary shot or just a bit after.

I think it would be Storm doing everything she can to keep the sentinels far away, but as they aproach, the others (Colosus, Blink, Warpath, Sunspot ) have to take action too. Remember, Magneto should be in his 90's by now, altough he is powerfull, I don't think they would put him first in the front line...