Thread: Billing order.
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 06:18 PM   #198
Loganbabe
Don't want your future

Default Re: Billing order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
Personally, I think Ian McKellen and Michael Fassbender are much better actors than Hugh.
And personally I think that McAvoy is better than Fassbender. He's been getting rave reviews for his performance in Filth, was nominated for an Olivier this year for Macbeth, not counting past great roles in films like Atonement. The reason why I put him ahead of Fassbender is his range - I don't know many actors nowadays who can play a faun, a romantic lead in period pieces, an awkward nerd, a superhero, a violent cocaine addicted bi-polar cop - be believable and bring emotional depth and truthfulness to all these roles.

And I love Hugh as an actor, I would never put him below Fassbender. Maybe he made some wrong choices in his career, films that limited him, but when he finds the right script and the right director he's fantastic. The man is super talented all around. The truth is, he's very much the face of this franchise, he's brilliant as Wolverine, he's a star, why wouldn't his name come ahead of everybody's else? I bet the whole cast is happy with this; I know I am.

James McAvoy & Patrick Stewart

Last edited by Loganbabe; 10-31-2013 at 06:23 PM.
Loganbabe is offline   Reply With Quote