View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 11:31 AM   #5
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant

Default Re: MCU: Your Thoughts About The Infinity Stones (SPOILERS INSIDE)

lol. the existence of this thread is most assuredly a spoiler.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
So I've already expressed a lot of thoughts on the matter. But I'll clear my mind of any recent ideas. Keep in mind I haven't seen Thor 2.
- I think The Aether and The Tesseract are both considered Infinity Stones in the MCU. I also think they (generally speaking) will NOT be specific to certain fields (Mind/Space/Soul/Time/Reality/Power). But rather they will each be stones of a generic "limitless energy."
- If the Tesseract does have a specific denomination my guess is space (even though it's blue).
- If the Aether does have a specific denomination my guess reality (even though its supposedly red?)
- Calling them "Infinity Stones" rather than "Infinisty Gems" kinda lends to this idea as well. Being that gems are usually set into something and that these may never have a gauntlet. Or if they do have a gauntlet they will just float around it rather than be embedded into it. All just speculation of course.
- I do still think The Magus will have an Infinity Stone. Probably not til a GotG sequel.
- I also still think Red Skull will stumble across another Stone in his absence from the MCU.
- Do I think Ultron will be powered by one? eh... possibly. Not sure at this point.

Last edited by pr0xyt0xin; 11-01-2013 at 11:37 AM.
pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote