View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 12:36 AM   #33
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Which film is better? Thor or Thor: the Dark World?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I'm not debating anything I just see through what you are doing unlike most people, it happens everytime a film comes out. The people that don't like the film hang around in that films threads and try to convince everyone that thy shouldn't like the film as well. It's really passive aggressive tolling that's what it is, JMC wasn't particularly enamored by the film but he's not trying to push his opinions on to everyone.

You are seriously calling people wrong for thinking the movie is better than the first and they HAVE seen the film. Also you're ignore most of my points made in my post like you always do, which was STORY ISN'T THE ONLY ASPECT OF CBM FILMS. First and foremost these characters are superheroes, so naturally with them action and visuals are a major part of what makes them appealing. This isn't a drama where the ONLY that matters is emotion and story, it's a film about a warrior prince from another world and yes action and visuals are an important part of his film.
Since when I people called wrong about this issue? All I said in my post is people should judge a movie based on the story and not just because of action and visuals. Thats merely a suggestion and observation and I've seen a lot of people say the exact same thing when they criticized Man of Steel.

And you are not really the best person to argue with about this issue/topic since you haven't seen the movie yet. If you have seen the movie and you think TDW is better then we could argue.

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/

Last edited by psylockolussus; 11-02-2013 at 12:39 AM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote