View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 02:56 AM   #39
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Which film is better? Thor or Thor: the Dark World?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
And yet you question when the film gets negative reviews in RT, you post things like "to each to its own" when someone said the fight scenes in the movie are standard action movie stuff and you even said Malekith being one-dimensional and the supporting characters not getting enough character development won't stop from you from enjoying the movie. Obviously, you want the movie to be seen as a good movie and reading your posts, I'm pretty sure you think the movie is good even without seeing it.
False I only question negative reviews that either don't make sense or are just contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian. I praised JMC's review of the film and he wasn't overjoyed about it either, but he did make valid points without beating people over the head with negativity. Also since when is saying "to each their own" a bad thing, it basically just means it's up to each person to decide how good they are on they're own. Saying that I don't mind Malekith being one dimensional is something I've been saying for months, I have enough of that with Loki. Sometimes I just want a bad guy that's just pure evil, what's wrong with that. I never knew every villain had to be this complex person that you somewhat relate to. As for the Warrior's Three and Sif, you're darn right I don't mind their roles being limited since guess what? It's pretty much always been that way in the comics just like Malekith being one dimensional.

Now what does any of that have to do with our convo? Nothing you're just reaching since you don't really have any counters to what I'm saying.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 11-02-2013 at 03:29 AM.
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote