View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 03:45 AM   #30
Incredible Hans
Side-Kick

Default Re: Who Should Be The Big Bad In Thor 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I agree with your list of secondary villains, with Amora and Surge being the # draft picks in my opinion. I want to see Ulik as well, but only as someone who fights Thor at the beginning of the film a.k.a "opening battle, same goes for Absorbing Man (as cool as he may be).
Yes, that would work.

I'd say that for such an opening fight the Wrecking Crew would also work... so at the at start of the film, we see Thor on Midgard fighting four super-powered criminals who had found an Asgardian artifact that accidently looks similar to an earthly crowbar and that also accidently dropped through a wormhole during the event of the previous film (= the source of their superpowers). At the beginning of Thor 3, it is Thor's duty to find and regain such lost artifacts. So that could be the MCU's version of the Wrecking Crew (which, of course, Thor would defeat with ease).

Or if the film's script would be in need of a secondary "big beast" apart from Surtur, Fafnir would be nice. The Midgard Serpent, however, would deserve to be the centre of its own movie.

Incredible Hans is offline   Reply With Quote