View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 08:52 AM   #69
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: What didn't you like about T:TDW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
That's not the case for me. I tend to watch entertainment movies (like CMB's, original Star Wars etc) far more times than I watch movies with great emotional depth (like Raise the Red Lantern, City of God etc).
I was talking about movies that have a mixture of both, like CBM's and Star Wars, etc. I am an action movie fan and comic book fan, so more often that not it will be that type of movie I put in my BD, BUT, it is normally the ones with the best emotional and dramatic moments, not the ones with the most comedy. I think its why I have only watched IM3 twice since buying the BD, when normally I am watching these things everyday for the 1st week when I get to own them. I just didnt feel compelled to go back to the movie as the dramatic moments and emotions fall flat, because of too much comedy for me.

I hope this isnt the case with TDW and my enjoyment of it increases with more viewings, but the amount of comedy and its sometimes very poor placement are an issue for me.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16)Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote