View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 09:57 AM   #71
Oscorp
Side-Kick

Default Re: What didn't you like about T:TDW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
I did like TW, and, this is a rarity BTW, only got to see it once at the cinema, but I really enjoyed, and think that movie will definitely get better with repeat viewings. As of right now MOS is my favourite CBM of the year, but after a few more re-watched of both it wouldnt surprise me if TW overtook MOS as my number 1.

And yeah, it did get the balance right, pretty much perfect in fact, there were humerous moments, some even made me LOL, but they never undercut the drama and things were always aloud to breathe.

True but D&D is a comedy made for laughs, if I am in the mood for laughs I would but a movie such as that on. When I put a CBM on I expect a bit more drama and emotion, and not so much comedy, especially in important moments. And to be honest I watch CBM's more than I do comedies, including ones I own.
I actually like MoS the least due to lack of lighthearted moments haha! :P And the ridiculous amount of action.

That last comment is very true!

"it's ****ing terrible. it's twilight ********."
-Levitikuz' friend, as told to Levitikuz' friend's date, about TASM.
Oscorp is offline   Reply With Quote